1. In one God, eternally existent in three persons. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
2. In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ; that He came in human form and lived a sinless life; that He taught and modeled the New Covenant for all to follow; that He shed His blood through crucifixion for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of mankind and was resurrected on the third day bringing us into right relationship with God the Father; that He ascended; that He will return in power and glory.
3. That the Bible is divinely inspired and, therefore, is infallible and entirely trustworthy, and is the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
4. In the final judgement of all people resulting in eternal life for believers and eternal punishment for non-believers.
5. That it is essential to keep the unity of the Spirit by loving one another with a pure heart regardless of denominational differences of the Christ centered faith.
6. That marriage is a holy covenant made before God between one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:23-24; Genesis 1:27-28)
7. That there is no male, nor female in Christ, therefore, the Holy Spirit may use whomever He pleases for any spiritual task or office within the church and every area of business regardless of gender, age or ethnicity. (Galatians 3:26-28; Acts 2:17-18, Matthew 28:10 Mary Magdalene receives the first apostolic commission from the Risen Lord; Romans 16:7 Paul recognizes a female apostle Named Junia; Ephesians 4:7-12 Paul uses the word anthropos which is gender inclusive and refers to both men and women when stating that the Jesus had ascended on high, led captivity captive and gave gifts to men -anthropos vs.8; Judges 4 & 5 Deborah as judge and prophet; Romans 16:3-5 Paul makes mention of Priscilla before her husband Aquila which signifies that she was the one with the leadership gift as the leader was customarily mentioned first; Romans 16:1 I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a deacon of the church in Cenchreae).
8. That the gifts of the Holy Spirit are in operation today including but not limited to the prophetic and healing.
9. In the full function of the five fold ministry to mentor, equip others for the work of ministry as each one is called by God.
10. That the sanctification and transformation process of becoming Christ like is an essential part of a victorious life for all believers.
11. In water baptism, not as a saving ordinance but as obedience to the gospel of Jesus Christ and should be administered by immersion.