Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- 1. In one God, eternally existent in three persons. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- 2. In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ; that He came in human form and lived a sinless life; that He taught and modelled the New Covenant for all to follow; that He shed His blood through crucifixion for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of mankind and was resurrected on the third day bringing us into right relationship with God the Father; that He ascended; that He will return in power and glory.
- 3. That the Bible is divinely inspired and, therefore, is infallible and entirely trustworthy, and is the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- 4. In the final judgement of all people resulting in eternal life for believers and eternal punishment for non-believers.
- 5. That it is essential to keep the unity of the Spirit by loving one another with a pure heart regardless of denominational differences of the Christ centered faith.
- 6. That marriage is a holy covenant made before God between one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:23-24; Genesis 1:27-28)
- 7. That there is no male, nor female in Christ, therefore, the Holy Spirit may use whomever He pleases for any spiritual task or office within the church and every area of business regardless of gender, age or ethnicity. (Galatians 3:26-28; Acts 2:17-18, Matthew 28:10 Mary Magdalene receives the first apostolic commission from the Risen Lord; Romans 16:7 Paul recognizes a female apostle Named Junia; Ephesians 4:7-12 Paul uses the word anthropos which is gender inclusive and refers to both men and women when stating that the Jesus had ascended on high, led captivity captive and gave gifts to men -anthropos vs.8; Judges 4 & 5 Deborah as judge and prophet; Romans 16:3-5 Paul makes mention of Priscilla before her husband Aquila which signifies that she was the one with the leadership gift as the leader was customarily mentioned first; Romans 16:1 I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a deacon of the church in Cenchreae).
- 8. That the gifts of the Holy Spirit are in operation today including but not limited to the prophetic and healing.
- 9. In the full function of the five fold ministry to mentor, equip others for the work of ministry as each one is called by God.
- 10. That the sanctification and transformation process of becoming Christ like is an essential part of a victorious life for all believers.
- 11. In water baptism, not as a saving ordinance but as obedience to the gospel of Jesus Christ and should be administered by immersion.
- 12. As Christians we sincerely believe that our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit as His Holy Word tells us. We reserve the right to reject any medical procedure that we sincerely believe could bring possible harm to our temple. 1Cor 6:19 “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you are from God? You are not your own”
- 13.We sincerely believe that it is sin to cross our conscience which we believe is one of the main ways the Holy Spirit speaks to us. At TOTCM we sincerely believe that we will be sinning against our God if we take any vaccination or medical procedure regardless of government pressure that stands in opposition to our conscience. Romans 2:15 “They demonstrate that God’s law is written in their hearts, for their own conscience and thought either accuse them or tell them they are doing right.”
- 14.Standing in the ancient Christian tradition, committed to the doctrinal standards of our constitution and the supremacy of the Holy Scriptures, Trumpet Of Truth Christian Ministries affirms our religion’s principles of liberty of conscience, honouring and preserving human life from conception to natural death, as well as the sovereignty of individuals and families in medical and healthcare decision-making in accordance with God’s Word as ultimate direction.
Exemption to Mandatory Medical Procedures
Standing in the ancient Christian tradition, committed to the doctrinal standards of our constitution and the supremacy of the Holy Scriptures, Trumpet Of Truth Christian Ministries affirms our religion’s principles of liberty of conscience, honouring and preserving human life from conception to natural death, as well as the sovereignty of individuals and families in medical and healthcare decision-making in accordance with God’s Word as ultimate direction.
Therefore, we state our unequivocal support for the right of refusal of mandatory medical procedures, whether ordered by a branch of civil government, an employer, educator, or any other institution to which an individual is subject or dependent— in the event that an individual sincerely believes his or her life, health, wellbeing, morality, or religious freedom is potentially threatened by such procedures or products, or in the event that a parent has the same concern for his or her child. We also believe that no individual should be discriminated against because of their medical decisions and refusal to be vaccinated. We believe that any form of punishment, refusal to services, employment or education is discrimination at its highest form.
We sincerely affirm that our Christian religion protects the liberty of individuals and families to refuse any medical procedure or product based on sincerely held concerns for known or unknown side effects, experimental or emergency uses, potential involvement in fetal cell lines whether in development or testing, or medical and/or political corruption or coercion, or any medication or vaccine that has the potential to change our God given DNA. We believe that we are not to cross our conscience, which is the primary way our God speaks to us. We are warned in the infallible Word of God that our faith is ready for shipwreck if we go against our conscience. We bow ultimately to our Creator and trust in His divine immune system.
We also affirm that this exemption is in keeping with section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Alberta Human Rights Act which grants accommodation based on religious beliefs.
Therefore, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we defend the rights and responsibilities of our members to research these issues in consultation with their medical providers in order to make responsible medical decisions for themselves that line up in obedience to the Word of God, including refusing vaccination or gene therapies on religious grounds. And we hereby call upon all governments, schools, employers, and other institutions to respect these deeply held religious convictions by upholding this religious liberty and/or providing religious exemptions as requested.
Thankfully, Canadian law still grants protection to an individuals sincerely held religious beliefs.